anime_for_all
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

What kind of dreamer are you?

3 participanți

In jos

What kind of dreamer are you? Empty What kind of dreamer are you?

Mesaj  Ino Orochimaru Joi Ian 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Ino Orochimaru
Ino Orochimaru
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 93
Puncte : 63
Reputatie : 0
Data de inscriere : 14/12/2008
Varsta : 31

https://totally-anim3.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

What kind of dreamer are you? Empty Re:What kind of dreamer are you?

Mesaj  Ino Orochimaru Joi Ian 15, 2009 4:44 pm

My result:
cheers cheers

The Magician Very Happy

You are a dreamer of fantasy and the awesome! You've probably read so many books with magic in them, you're ready to explode! But don't worry, magi, you can find miracles in this world of ours. Things at the moment are going so well, so we're due to have some magic coming our way! Right? But i totally feel for you! Magic seems to bring about an atmosphere that makes everything seem like a miracle, and there is no shame in daydreaming about casting spells, or making things happen out of nowhere! Maybe you feel as if you have no control in your life? That would make the prospect of magic tempting as a way to manipulate the things in your world to your liking. But i must implore to you, do not try to get into things that could potentially harm you! e.g.-satanism, summoning, etc...
that stuff may come across in books, but remember that it is fictional! You don't want to permit things to enter your life that could do damage! it just isnt' worth the risk! I would stick to reading, daydreaming, and seeking the magic that does happen around you. Because believe me, it's there, it just takes time to find and understand it!
Good Luck Dreamer! and feel free to message me for any reason at all!
Ino Orochimaru
Ino Orochimaru
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 93
Puncte : 63
Data de inscriere : 14/12/2008
Varsta : 31

https://totally-anim3.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

What kind of dreamer are you? Empty Re: What kind of dreamer are you?

Mesaj  Sunako Joi Iun 04, 2009 11:47 am

The Adventurer
You desire a life that is different from the norm; one of excitement and living. This is what i am also, so i sympathize with your longing.>. have never happened before, or at least don't happen very often! That is probably why i read so much! and i bet you do also! You seek some way of throwing your own life into a situation that demands the best out of you! Testing your strength and endurability! you want to experience so much and yet our world is so limited...
my advice to you, adventurer, is to seek the excitement of your own life! live each day to its best and better yourself! so, that if an adventure ever does come your way, you are ready for it! Good Luck, fellow dreamer!
Sunako
Sunako

Numarul mesajelor : 9
Puncte : 13
Data de inscriere : 31/05/2009
Varsta : 30
Localizare : ~ Iasi ~

Sus In jos

Mesaj  dem\m/ Vin Iun 26, 2009 7:21 pm

The Magician
You are a dreamer of fantasy and the awesome! You've probably read so many books with magic in them, you're ready to explode! But don't worry, magi, you can find miracles in this world of ours. Things at the moment are going so well, so we're due to have some magic coming our way! Right? But i totally feel for you! Magic seems to bring about an atmosphere that makes everything seem like a miracle, and there is no shame in daydreaming about casting spells, or making things happen out of nowhere! Maybe you feel as if you have no control in your life? That would make the prospect of magic tempting as a way to manipulate the things in your world to your liking. But i must implore to you, do not try to get into things that could potentially harm you! e.g.-satanism, summoning, etc...
that stuff may come across in books, but remember that it is fictional! You don't want to permit things to enter your life that could do damage! it just isnt' worth the risk! I would stick to reading, daydreaming, and seeking the magic that does happen around you. Because believe me, it's there, it just takes time to find and understand it!
Good Luck Dreamer! and feel free to message me for any reason at all!

satanism??Very Happy:)) Twisted Evil
dem\m/
dem\m/

Numarul mesajelor : 12
Puncte : 16
Data de inscriere : 29/05/2009
Varsta : 30
Localizare : somewhere in this world

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum