anime_for_all
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

What Do the Inuyasha Characters Think of You?(girls only):D

2 participanți

In jos

What Do the Inuyasha Characters Think of You?(girls only):D Empty What Do the Inuyasha Characters Think of You?(girls only):D

Mesaj  Sunako Joi Iun 04, 2009 1:18 pm

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/5000197/what-do-the-inuyasha-characters-think-of-yougirls-only

Name:Amaya(means "night rain")
Your man:Sessho-Maru
You are:Dog-demon
Everyone's opinion:
Inuyasha:She's very pretty, but she's Sessho-Maru's girl...I know I should hate her, but I kinda like her(but don't tell Kagome..)
Kagome:Well...she is dating Sessho-Maru...she seemed nice at first, butnow I'm not sure what to think...she got kinda mean..
Miroku:She's attractive...but kinda mean..she slapped me when I asked her to bear my children...I still got the mark, too...
Kikyo:*unavailable for comment...too busy trying to kill Kagome for stealing Inuyasha*
Shippo:I don't really like her...but it was funny when she slapped Miroku...he was bawling like a baby!
Sango:She's a demon. I'm a demon-hunter. What do YOU think?
Sessho-Maru:She is the most precious thing to me...I love her even more than I hate Inuyasha or want the Tetsusaiga.
Jaken:She makes M'Lord happy and that's all that matters!
Naraku:She's the kind of girl I'd like..but she's almost a little TOO nice for me. I like my women evil.What Do the Inuyasha Characters Think of You?(girls only):D Werewolftreehuggergirl
Sunako
Sunako

Numarul mesajelor : 9
Puncte : 13
Reputatie : 0
Data de inscriere : 31/05/2009
Varsta : 30
Localizare : ~ Iasi ~

Sus In jos

What Do the Inuyasha Characters Think of You?(girls only):D Empty Re:What Do the Inuyasha Characters Think of You?(girls only):D

Mesaj  Ino Orochimaru Joi Iun 04, 2009 1:51 pm

What Do the Inuyasha Characters Think of You?(girls only):D Morning1

Name:Nariko(means "thunder")
Your man:Naraku(me:What the hell? I didn't think ANYONE liked him!!)
You are:Wolf-demon(me:Yes, I KNOW Naraku is not a wolf-demon. but my quiz, my rules!)
Everyone's opinion:
Inuyasha:She is an evil b*tch and I will slice her to pieces with Tetsusaiga! WIND SCAR!!!!
Kagome:She's SERIOUSLY evil! Kill her, Inuyasha!
Miroku:Yeah, she's one evil wolf-demon...pity, though. She was very pretty..I'll bet you she'd make a good mother..(me:*slaps Miroku*)
Kikyo:Yes, I remember her..she was one of the demons I hunted 50 years ago...she always seemed to slip through my fingers...
Shippo:She's EVIL!!! I'm talking PURE EVIL here! FOXFIRE!!!
Sango:That girl is a force to be reckoned with. But someday, I will track her down and send her back to hell where she belongs!
Sessho-Maru:I'm impressed with her...she's attractive, but a little too evil for my tastes. She got very mad at me that one time and..*shudders* Never make this one angry, is all I have to say...
Jaken:*cowers behind Sessho-Maru* She scares me!
Naraku:*wipes away sentimental tear* Ah, I'm so proud of how evil my lady is!
Ino Orochimaru
Ino Orochimaru
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 93
Puncte : 63
Reputatie : 0
Data de inscriere : 14/12/2008
Varsta : 31

https://totally-anim3.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum: